Your loan application process made simpler
Our bankers will need to know some information about your business in order to complete the loan application process, so we put together a list that will help you get this done as quickly and easily as possible. You can provide this information on paper, or you can schedule a call with your banker.
- What is the purpose of this loan?
- What is the desired loan amount?
- What is the borrowing entity?
- Purchase contract
- Valuation (if already available)
Help Agility Get to Know You:
- What is your business name and description?
- What is your background and business history?
- What makes your business successful?
Principals and/or Guarantors:
- Who are the primary principals and authorized borrowers for your business?\
- Please provide a brief biography and background on each principal or authorized borrower.
- Three years of business tax returns
- Two years principal/guarantor tax returns
- Current balance sheet
- Current P&L statement
Touch base with a banker if you have any questions
Business Lending Officer